The Philippine motor vehicle sector, like domestic sales and imports, is anticipated to decrease by close to twenty% to close to 330,000 units in 2020 from close to 416,000 in 2019, according to the hottest forecast introduced by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines Inc (CAMPI).
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300e Reviews | Overview
- See Why This Rolls-Royce Cullinan Overdose Has The Right Name
- 2020 Ford Super Duty Highboy Pack Gives Modern Trucks A Styling Twist
- 2020 Chevy Corvette With Hennessey Exhaust Makes Brutal Noise
- Start Building Your Subaru Desert Racer With This Crosstrek Lift Kit