38 groups, 21 LMP2’s and seventeen LMGTE equipment will go head to head for their commencing positions in the 4 Hrs of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was disclosed before in the 7 days and will function 3 drivers per crew. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will get element amongst other folks.
With the Le Mans Digital Cup, the sequence is open up for anyone on rFactor two with the necessary information to attempt to qualify for every race through the competitors process. The to start with 3 races of the sequence are established by the open up qualification period of time to established the splits.
The Prime thirty in the factors will have their probability to contend in the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the best-two finishers will be invited to take part in the Le Mans Digital Sequence principal event in January upcoming 12 months.
John Munro tried out his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and whilst his time was not equipped to make the Prime thirty, he set jointly a online video about how to go about making an attempt to qualify in the course of these to start with 3 rounds.
The Le Mans Digital Sequence qualifying starts at 6 pm BST (seven pm CEST, 1:00 pm ET) today. There will be 20 minutes for the GTE class and 20 minutes for people in LMP2. After that, the to start with race of the best-break up Le Mans Digital Cup, established for 45 minutes, follows shortly after.
All of the motion will be dwell on the Traxion.GG YouTube, Facebook and Twitch channels.
The principal race by itself will get place on Saturday twenty fifth September, with the 4-hour race commencing at 12.thirty pm BST (1.thirty pm CEST, seven.thirty am ET) and can be viewed on the channels listed in the impression beneath.
Le Mans Digital Sequence 2021/22 calendar
- Spherical 1 – 4 Hrs of Monza, Italy – twenty fifth September 2021 (Qualifying 24th September)
- Spherical two – 6 Hrs of Spa, Belgium – sixteenth October 2021 (Qualifying fifteenth October)
- Spherical 3 – 8 Hrs of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021 (Qualifying twelfth November)
- Spherical 4 – 6 Hrs of Sebring, United states – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying 17th December)
- Spherical 5 – 24 Hrs of Le Mans Digital – fifteenth/sixteenth January 2022
2021 Le Mans Digital Cup calendar
All Le Mans Digital Cup races very last for 45 minutes.
- Spherical 1 – Monza, Italy – 24th September 2021 (qualifying open up 3rd-twelfth September)
- Spherical two – Spa, Belgium – fifteenth October 2021 (qualifying open up twenty sixth September-fifth October)
- Spherical 3 – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – twelfth November 2021 (qualifying open up 17th-twenty sixth October)
- Spherical 4 – Le Mans Finale 17th December 2021 (the best thirty from the Le Mans Digital Cup championship advancements to Split 1)
24 Hrs of Le Mans Digital – fifteenth/sixteenth January 2022 (best two in the Le Mans Digital Cup will be entered).